We are currently recruiting for a Day Fitter to be responsible for the mechanical maintenance for planning and carrying out maintenance and reactive repairs associated with the Hebburn site production facility to a high standard. To comply with Health & Safety requirements; including permits, training, risk assessments, method statements, safe systems of work are adhered to.
- Carry out routine
- Respond to plant breakdowns as required
- Carry out routine inspections and maintenance associated with the plant’s preventative maintenance system (FSI)
- Assist in the preparations / implementation of RAMS
- Report any Health & Safety issues, accidents or near misses to Line Managers
- Attend training as required to maintain personal qualifications/competence
Hours: Mon-Fri; 08:00 – 17:00 forming 45 hours per week.
Salary: TBC upon offer.