We are currently recruiting for a Production Planner to be based at our West Thurrock site to support safe production efficiency and drive supervision on site and production areas.
The jobholder’s responsibility will be to complete all tasks accurately and in a timely manner to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Provide reports and schedules
- Production stock control and reporting via daily activity reports
- Maximise the use of re-blend material to maintain tank availability
- Complete appropriate weekly/monthly spreadsheets
- Pre order plant raw material stocks and fuel requirements
- Support the Quality, Health and Safety, and Environmental management on site
- Raising purchase orders for the administrative needs on the site
- Any other administrative and support tasks as required by site management
Hours: Monday – Friday; 12 hour days.
Benefits include: Company Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Parking Provided, Weekly Paid, 20 Annual Days (+ Bank Holidays) and Life Assurance Scheme.
Salary: TBC upon offer.