We are recruiting for a Liquid Loader at our West Thurrock site, reporting to the Shift Chargehand and/or Site Supervisor. The job holder will be responsible for deliveries to be met on time and to carry out any reasonable task requested of them, to a suitable standard.
- Use of Data Acquisition software to monitor the condition and parameters of tanker loading
- Reading instruments and making adjustments to settings as required
- Manual operation of valves, pumps and set points.
- Taking scheduled samples for lab or on plant self-analysis.
- Supervision of goods in and out, including loading unloading of road tankers and using forklift trucks.
- Physical data logging onto paper and computer records for archiving.
- Some manual work including cleaning and replacing filters etc.
- Ensure that any problems are reported to the relevant manager/department immediately
- Ensure that personal protective clothing is worn at all times.
Hours: As this is a 24/7 site you are required to work on a shift rota basis which will include shifts covering nights and weekends and bank holidays
Salary: TBC upon offer.