To work in a quality control laboratory at a bulk chemical manufacturing site based in Port Clarence.
As the Laboratory Technician, you will work closely with the Site manager and Technical management team to ensure the accurate and timely analysis of laboratory samples.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysis of raw material, process, final product and environmental samples
- Calibration of equipment and reagents
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the laboratory
- Packaging and shipment of samples as required
- Provide technical support to site activities
- Provide training to relevant staff
- Some travelling to the company’s Hebburn site is required
The ideal candidate will have a degree in chemistry or suitable equivalent academic qualification. A diploma in chemistry or related subject plus experience would be considered. Previous experience in a QC laboratory would be beneficial.
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
Salary and benefits: TBC on offer